Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Pull & Flip Mini Album

Hi there! Spring is here!! Oh at Doodlebug at least *lol* :) And I went to town by creating not 1 or 2 projects, but 4!! That's how awesome this collection is. 

What makes it even better is that this collection is so versatile, that you dont need to just limit yourself to making Easter themed projects. For instance, what I have made here is an envelope pull to flip mini album.

A little bit about this project:
1) Each page of the album is actually a tie string envelope. I made this using a Silhouette Cameo file
2) The album contains photos of my second bub when she was just born! :) 
3) Pull, the little pink tag at the end to see the album flip page by page on it's own. It's almost mechanical lol!



 The Cover of the mini album

Back of cover & first page

First page of the album

This is how the album looks page by page

This is how the envelope looks

Doodlebug Designs Inc Materials Used:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my post! It inspires me to create more! xoxo :)