Thursday, June 19, 2014

Altered Tealight Holder

I'd like to share this project I recently made for a wedding reception main table centrepiece. For those of you who don't already know, I'm a sucker for all things vintage and feminine..I chanced upon this lovely tealight holder and thought it would make a perfect centrepiece.

To go along with the candle holder, I altered two more little tea lights and a tall 6" candle.

They were rather simple to make. All you need is strong adhesive, twine/hemp cord & flowers and bling!

Here are some pics for you to take a look at:



Materials Used:

Hardware: Tealight holder, Candles
Hemp Cord: Craft supply
Flowers, Bling & Charm: Craft Supply
Dies: Sizzix & MFT


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my post! It inspires me to create more! xoxo :)