Friday, June 13, 2014

Storybook Page

Hello there! Sharm here to share a storybook page using the Hip Hip Hooray Collection. For those of you who are going 'gah, storybook page?' well, simply put, it is very similar to the very fast growing mode of scrapbooking called project life. I shall be very honest with you.. this is my very first attempt at this current-in-trend scrapbooking method.

I have always wanted to have a go at it, but was worried that I may not be able to catch up and maybe even run out of photos to scrap. But the beauty of this is, you need not follow what everyone else is doing. You just need to go at your own pace :)

Since I had the privilege of making one for my DT assignment this month, I must say, I LOVE This!! and the fact that Doodlebug Designs caters for this trend is simply amazing! Imagine the cutesy spreads you can come up with ;)

Without further delay, here's my spread ;)




I chose to document my wish list for my two girls and instead of using the usual pink for girls, I wanted to try something different and feel this theme turned out more than just right. Here are some closeups:



 






What I did was to further embellish the simply put cards of the said collection and on the last photo, I cut out a 12x2 strip of patterned paper and embellished it with washi tape! :)

Materials Used:
Item:4118  micro monsters washi tape Item:4119 ziggity zag washi tape
Item:4186 hip hip hooray this & that sticker Item:4193 hip hip hooray fancy frill CS stickerItem:4217 hip hip hooray mini tags cs stickers 
Item:4218 monsters icon mini cs stickersItem:4208 hip hip hooray simply put album inserts











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my post! It inspires me to create more! xoxo :)