Saturday, June 21, 2014

Tinkerbell Inspired Banner

Hello there!! This month the Design Team is sharing projects inspired by vellum. I'm sure you've been amazed by the inspiring projects so far. Today I'd like to share mine :) It's a banner that I made for my little girl's Birthday party which was to a tinkerbell theme. I knew the vellum paper by Doodlebug would be just perfect! :) 

The vellum was used for the leaves and layers of the banner pieces and what I did was to place the banner at the dessert  table. Here's my banner



Part of the banner in full

Close-ups of the banner pieces. I layered it on top of a plain coloured cardstock and also tucked some vellum leaves behind the flower


Materials Used:

Silhouette Cut file


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my post! It inspires me to create more! xoxo :)