Saturday, July 5, 2014

Ways to use Chevron Cardstock for your Storybook Page

Have you seen the glitter-ful chevron cardstock? ever thought of how you can incorporate those pretty, bling filled cardstocks into your project life or storybook pages? Well, I love those cardstocks to bits cause they not only come in a myriad of lovely shades but also cause they are so versatile (psstt...I'll let you in on a little secret too..I hoard them..I swear I use every single inch of these pretty things..right to the little-est bit lol)

I love using these cardstocks to create my own embellishments..and with storybook / projject life pages, these are really awesome to use..So without further ado..here's my storybook page..


Some of the uses of the glitter cardstock for my page are as follows:
1) To create my own embellishments from die cuts (the onesie, giraffe, flowers)
2) Background of the cards
* For those of you who don't own a die cut machine, you can use shape punches (but make sure your punches can support the thickness of the cardstock)

Here are some closeups

 Page in full


 
The chevron cardstock was used in these two cards for the giraffe, label and background as well as for the flowers


 
The onesie, flowers & bow were die cut


 
and lastly, for this card, the chevron cardstock was used for the flowers and leaves

Materials Used:


Hope you've found some new ways to use the cardstock from my little sharing here!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my post! It inspires me to create more! xoxo :)