Saturday, September 20, 2014

Haunted House Deco

Hello there Doodlebug fans!! I've something to share with you today in conjunction with the upcoming Halloween celebration. It's nothing but a deco piece that is super easy and fun to make!

Now, no matter how 'scary' a celebration Halloween is supposed to be, Doodlebug's super cute line for this Halloween is much too adorable. It's a pity we don't celebrate Halloween here in Malaysia but I still had a ball creating so many projects with my stash!

For this project, I used a Silhouette cut file and embellished with tonnes of Doodlebug cuties

Here's my project:



Some Close ups






Materials Used:

Item:4319 spooky sprinkles double-sided cardstock
Item:4322 itsy bitsy spiders double-sided cardstock
Item:4359 halloween diecuts craft kit
Item:4367 ghouls & goodies icon sticker


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my post! It inspires me to create more! xoxo :)